I’ll be honest, I have never taken pre-workout. I just kinda take my workouts as they come. I just do my best if I’m tired. If I feel great with lots of energy, then it’s a great day. Either way I am thankful for the ability and opportunity to workout. Pre-workout or lack of it aside, I can’t be the only one who thinks a good motivational quote is inspiring. So here are 10 quotes better than pre-workout (or at least as good) to get you fired up for your next WOD.
Try picking a favorite and putting it somewhere you’ll see it. Put it on a sticky note in your home, or even make it your phone lock screen. Think back to it when you’re about to go into the gym, or any time you feel like you need a good dose of motivation.
Quotes To Pump You Up Better Than Pre-Workout
- Nobody cares what you did yesterday. What have you done today to better yourself? – David Goggins
- Don’t expect to be motivated every day to get out there and make things happen. You won’t be. Don’t count on motivation. Count on discipline. – Jocko Willink
- If it’s endurable, then endure it. Stop complaining. – Marcus Aurelius
- It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.– Confucius
- If you’re not in the arena also getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback. – Brené Brown
- Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears. – Laird Hamilton
- Success isn’t owned. It is leased, and rent is due everyday. – J.J Watt
- If you aren’t willing to work for it. Don’t complain about not having it. – Toby McKeekan
- But did you die? – Mr. Chow
- When I step up in the place a-yo I step correct. – Theodore Roosevelt
If these quotes aren’t enough for you, give these ones a go. There are thousands of great motivating quotes for you to use to your advantage.